1. It promotes consumerism and pressures people into buying things they don’t need
2. “Oh it’s not about gifts, it’s about family!” Fuck off my family lives 6 hours away and they don’t even call.
3. My parents are divorced and bitch if I spend the holiday at the other parents house and then they get wicked depressed.
4. I get annoying texts and facebook statuses of kids asking “OMG what did you get?” “Look what I just got!” Wtf how old are you?
5. The songs are horrible
6. Constant reminder of why shit sucks
7. Creates spoiled brats who only act nice around Christmas time
8. Makes poor people feel like shit
9. Christmas just takes a ton of old traditions from other religions and cultures and morphs it into one bullshit holiday where you are pressured to buy shit because a fucking baby was born and for Thanksgiving we celebrate genocide yaaaaaaaaay.
10. Just more reasons to buy more shit we don’t need.
11. Families who hate each other get together and care only for a week tops, because that’s what the holidays are about.
celebrate what you want I don’t care, just saying it’s fucking pointless especially for someone who likes good music, doesn’t have a family, is poor, alone or not religious